👋 My name's Nick Arner.
I’m a developer and researcher working in the field of human-computer interaction. My main interests are sensors, humane interfaces, augmented reality, and ubiquitous computing. I currently live and work in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- AudioKit - Open-Souce Apple Framework for Audio Analysis, Synthesis, and Processing
- O Soli Mio - Radar Powered Gestural Interfaces for Music
- Emulating Touché - Open-Source Capacitive Sensing Interactions with Plants and Water
- Whistlr - iOS Contact Sharing over Audio
- Push-To-Talk Audio Chat App
I’m currently available for full-time and freelance iOS / macOS development roles. You can download my resume here.
Get In Touch
Send me a note at nicholasarner (at) gmail (dot) com, or find me on Twitter.