Application to simulate keyboard inputs at intervals for macOS.
- Apply simulated inputs
- Apply string into "simulated inputs" filed.
- Definition of available characters are in this file.
- Apply interval
- Apply value representing intervals between each inputs.
- Value of interval cannot be over 5 seconds so as to prevent dangerous behavior.
- String is automatically inserted into focused field as a result of simulating keyboard event.
- Simulation stops.
Class KeyboardSimulator creates and posts events.
All of definition of Virtual keycodes applied when creating
CGEvent can be checked in the file