Liverpool F.C. (Soccer) - League, Scores, Updates using Command-Line-Interface
Having been a Liverpool Football Club supporter for the past eight years, I wanted to share with all of you a "nerdy" way of looking up statistics for the Liverpool team, such as league standing, score reports, and players information.
This command-line-interface application is written in Python, a programming language that I am currently self-studying for.
You can use the application to look up:
- List of competition names besides the one that Liverpool F.C. is in (Premier League)
- Fixtures over a specific number of days that you use as input
- Live score report [Coming soon!]
- League standing
- Players (Squad) [Coming soon!]
- News and updates about the team [Coming soon!]
Clone this repository. Make sure you already have Python installed in your working computer.
pip install .
cli-soccer -h to see an overview of available commands.
To retrieve the fixtures for the next 20 days, type
cli-soccer --fixtures='20'. Simply replace
20 with your number of choice.
To see the current league standing (updated live), type
cli-soccer --standings. That's it!
To report an issue, please send an email to