Inertium Habit Tracker
Inertium is a minimalistic habit tracker application for iOS and Android.
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." — Aristotle
Inertium mobile application lets you track all of your daily habits in one place.
- Habit customisation (create/rename/remove)
- Item-tracking (pass/fail/skip)
- Seamless Cloud Sync for registered users
Inertium is written in ES6 and built on-top of React Native.
- Platform: iOS & Android
- State Management: Redux
- Routing and Navigation: React Native Router Flux
- Async Actions: Redux Thunk
- Data Caching: Redux Persist
- Cloud Sync and Authentication: Firebase
- UI Toolkit: Native Base
- Code Style: Airbnb's JS Linting
- Preview and Simulation: Expo
Create and Reorder Habits
Track Items Across Weeks
1. Clone and Install
# Clone the repo git clone https://github.com/narvidas/inertium.git # Install dependencies npm i
2. Run the the App
# Start the React Native packager npm start
Instructions are shown in the terminal. You can select to open it in:
- An emulator (either iOS or Android)
- Your mobile device with the Expo app
Get in touch if you'd like to contribute.