Mailur is a lightweight webmail inspired by Gmail
- multiple tags for messages (no folders)
- manually linking threads
- Sieve scripts for email filtering
- composing messages with Markdown
- independent split pane
- easy to switch from threads view to messages view
- slim and compact interface with few basic themes
Brand-new version uses Dovecot as main storage, no database required.
This version is already in use. It has minimal feature set I need on daily basis. I have big plans for this project and I'm still working on it when I have spare time.
- public demo (credentials: demo/demo)
[May 2020]Two-way syncing for five Gmail flags and labels (details here #13)
[Mar 2019]Feature overview.
[Mar 2019]Dovecot as main storage.
codeThe alpha version. Postgres based. We used it over 2 years on daily basis.
codeThe first prototype.