Find and eliminate all the blue squares before time runs out! Can you beat all three rounds?
Table of Contents
-When user clicks begin, timer starts and squares populate with either a red, blue, green, or purple square -When user click a color, the square disappears -If the square is blue, the user gains 1 point, if the square is red, green, or purple, 1 point is subtracted from the score -When round is over, the scores, round, and timer update for the user to start again -Each round is 30 seconds, first round has 64 squares, second round has 96, and the third round has 128 squares
When user clicks begin, timer starts and random colored squares populate the screen
Squares will be red, blue, green, or purple
Round 1 = 64 squares
Round 2 = 96 squares
Round 3 = 128 squares
For each round, timer = 30 seconds
When user clicks on a square, it disappears and score will go up if the square is blue or down if the square is any other color
-what adds score, what subtracts? Blue square click adds 1 point, all else subtracts 1 point -how quickly should it disappear? Immediately -how many points should be added or subtracted?
- When round is over, scores and timer should be updated for the user to start over with increased difficulty -how many players? 1 -what is the measure of difficulty? numbers of squares and time -what ends a round? When time = 0 OR all blue squares are clicked -how many rounds? 3
This project is created with:
Project is: in progress
Room for Improvement
Room for improvement:
- Full game should be visible in the view port, scrolling should not be necessary
- Design and UX need work, how the game works isn't intuitive and there's too little direction
- Remove tiny square between rounds
- Refresh entire game after the third round
Give credit here.
- This project was inspired by...
- This project was based on this tutorial.
- Many thanks to...
Created by Natalie Smyth - feel free to contact me!
To run this project, install it locally using npm:
cd ../lorem npm install npm start