Teko is looking for a highly motivated hands-on Infra/ DevOps engineer. This position is responsible for designing and implementing a Kubernetes cluster which will support a number of analytical and storage services (mainly Spark, Cassandra, Redis, ELK, Prometheus). You'll be collaborating closely with our engineers and must be able to work efficiently across various teams.
- Collaborate with multiple teams and build automated solutions.
- Build automation to install, manage & operate Kubernetes Cluster Setup.
- Manage and control Kubernetes storage, compute and service resources.
- Build and Deploy APIs and tools to efficiently manage Kubernetes application of the cluster.
- BS in Computer Science or similar field of study
- Very solid experience of Linux (kernel, file system, network, devices)
- Extended experience of software development (Python, Ruby, Bash) and CI/CD pipelines
- Extended experience in infrastructure automation (packer, ansible, terraform/juju)
- Experience running container applications (docker)
- Experience monitoring and tuning linux applications and services
- Experience with Kubernetes.
- Experience with Private cloud (vmware/openstack) is a plus
- Experience with Agile and Scrum
Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong attention to detail Passion to automate more, learn new software tools and technologies Natural aptitude for both teaching and learning from others in a collaborative team environment
Build a setup to deploy Cassandra on kubernetes.
Bonus: expose the setup with a RESTful API.
Provide the repo (github, gitlab, etc) of your solution to the hiring test, attach your latest CV to your email and send it to email@example.com hashtag #datateam in the subject line