Reactor Demo App
Warning: This is mostly a playground, I'm breaking things often!
Shows how reactor-core helps simplify putting together the core pieces (async components, pages, routing, pushState). Adds in webpack, bower, and a simple api server to demo some of reacts abilities.
npm run first-run
And start it:
And head to localhost:3111.
If you get an error regarding EMFILE, this is because browserify is trying to watch too many files for your OS. This is a temporary fix:
ulimit -n 10000; npm start
What it does
- Renders app from server, continues app on client
- Routing, Async Page components, pushState
- Super simple API demo
- Cortex to handle data
- Webpack to manage assets
- Expore moving to immutable-object
- State handler to post back to API
- Better example components
- 500 pages
- Link component
- React - (NodeConf EU React Intro, React + Meteor talk)
- Isomorphic Apps: blog post, tutorial app, scaling by nodejitsu
- Gulp to watch and build assets
Interesting React Projects
- Dealing with async code in react
- Computation async data fetching integration with React - authors writeup
- Avers.js attempts to be a better M for React
- Cortex Another react data solution
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2014 Nate Wienert
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.