Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- Download faststi-0.5.3.tar.xz (you can verify the download against the checksum in faststi-0.5.3.tar.xz.sha256sum)
- tar xf faststi-0.5.3.tar.xz
- cd faststi-0.5.3
- meson --buildtype release release
- cd release
- sudo ninja install (e.g. on Ubuntu)
- Refactored engine
- Meson files have been improved
- New script to test the distribution scripts/test_dist.sh
Trying to get a standard POSIX autotools release that also works properly on Windows under Cygwin.
Added quite a lot to the documentation.
Now works with autotools as well meson and ninja
Some minor changes to ensure it works on https://www.simhub.online/faststi/
This is the first release of FastSTI. It is not yet production ready, but it's close and it's time to start encouraging modellers to experiment with it.