- Only works when there is a
*.xcodeprojup the directory tree.
- OSX-only, since this communicates with SourceKit which only runs on OSX (AFAIK)
- You need to have
curlon your machine
First install SourceKittenDaemon. Make sure that it's in
exec-path of your Emacs.
And then you can install
company-sourcekit in the following ways:
M-x package-install <RET> company-sourcekit <RET>
Make sure this repository is in your
load-path, and then:
(require 'company-sourcekit) (add-to-list 'company-backends 'company-sourcekit)
company-sourcekit-use-yasnippet- Use yasnippet for completion expansion. By default this is enabled if yasnippet is detected.
company-sourcekit-verbose- Log company-related messages to
sourcekit-available-ports- A list of ports that
sourcekittendaemonis allowed to listen on.
sourcekit-sourcekittendaemon-executable- Location of the
sourcekit-curl-executable- Location of the
sourcekit-verbose- Log sourcekittendaemon-related messages to
How it works
- company-sourcekit communicates with sourcekittendaemon via HTTP.
- Which in turn communicates with SourceKit using the sourcekitten framework.
- sourcekittendaemon will read your
.xcodeprojfile and determine the best configuration options to pass to sourcekit.
- Big thanks to @terhechte for spearheading SourceKittenDaemon!
- @jpsim for researching Sourcekit and making sourcekitten. Without which this would not be possible!
Is most welcome. Please use a feature branch and format your code with