- Carefully think through names of all public methods & see if they could be clearer or more intuitive
- Add separate generator to make an empty authorizer for each file in
app/models(prompt for each one)
- Test generators
- Make README more concise, or at least more navigable.
- How to bypass creating an authorizer for each model - by setting authorizer name directly and having them share.
- For instance-level checks, ensuring that you don't call
- Example of checking clean/dirty attributes in instance-level checks. For example, if I'm only allowed to update blue laser cannons, can I make them red? Maybe I need to check whether the old value was blue?