Clone this wiki locally
Welcome to the authority wiki! I'd love help expanding this with specific use cases for Authority.
Using Authority with [other gem]
- [rolify](wiki/Using Authority with rolify)
- [Devise and multiple user models](wiki/Using Authority with Devise and multiple user models)
- [Dossier](wiki/Using Authority with Dossier reports)
- Inherited Resources
Using Authority in [situation]
- When you have a Single-Sign-On app
- [On controllers that don't have a resource](wiki/Using Authority on Controllers that don't have a resource)
- [Grouping Abilities Together](wiki/Grouping Abilities Together)
A simple, optional DSL for permissions
@christhekeele has written "a simple little DSL for making long chains of conditionals in Authorizer methods more readable", available in this Gist. We decided not to include it with Authority, but if you like the look of it, he's made it very copy-and-paste friendly. Thanks, Christopher!