Nathan Sobo nathansobo
- GitHub staff
- Boulder, CO
- Joined on
- treetop 840 A Ruby-based parsing DSL based on parsing expression grammars.
- monarch 33 A client-side relational modeling framework. Like a blend of ActiveRecord and Backbone, but different and better.
- hyperarchy 12 A ranked-pairs-based collaborative decision making site.
- disco 11 A client-side application framework with support for view generation and an in-memory relational model.
Repositories contributed to
- atom/atom 19,729 The hackable text editor
- atom/text-buffer 41 Atom's underlying text buffer
- atom/markdown-preview 299 Markdown preview in Atom
- atom-archive/space-pen 578 A simple and powerful client-side view framework that works in zero-gravity, no longer maintained.
- atom/atom-keymap 40 Atom's selector-based keymap system
Contributions in the last year 3,124 total Aug 30, 2014 – Aug 30, 2015
Longest streak 7 days November 16 – November 22
Current streak 4 days August 26 – August 29
- Pushed 27 commits to atom/atom Aug 24 – Aug 29
- Pushed 2 commits to atom/tabs Aug 28
- Pushed 2 commits to nathansobo/etch Aug 24
- Pushed 5 commits to atom/line-ending-selector Aug 24
5 Pull Requests
- Open #96 Include ] at end of line in outdent pattern
- Merged #8558 Simplify page-up/page-down
- Merged #8548 Smoothly autoscroll the editor when selecting with the mouse
- Merged #8547 Clean up max scroll margin code
- Merged #8531 Create a selection automatically as needed if the last one was destroyed