Nathan Sobo nathansobo
- GitHub staff
- Boulder, CO
- Joined on
- treetop 800 A Ruby-based parsing DSL based on parsing expression grammars.
- monarch 31 A client-side relational modeling framework. Like a blend of ActiveRecord and Backbone, but different and better.
- disco 11 A client-side application framework with support for view generation and an in-memory relational model.
- hyperarchy 8 A ranked-pairs-based collaborative decision making site.
Repositories contributed to
- atom/atom 15,590 The hackable editor
- atom/markdown-preview 243 Markdown preview in Atom
- atom/text-buffer 37 Atom's underlying text buffer
- atom/space-pen 559 A simple and powerful client-side view framework that works in zero-gravity.
- atom/atom-space-pen-views 10 Atom SpacePen views that previously lived in core.
Contributions in the last year 3,117 total May 24, 2014 – May 24, 2015
Longest streak 8 days May 31 – June 7
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
- Pushed 19 commits to atom/atom May 19 – May 22
- Pushed 6 commits to atom/first-mate May 19 – May 21
- Pushed 1 commit to atom/text-document May 20
- Pushed 3 commits to atom/autocomplete-plus May 19 – May 20
5 Pull Requests
- Open #61 Add a section about capturing CPU profiles
- Merged #6892 Take 2: Use 70% less memory for TokenizedLines
- Closed #6881 Micro-optimize TokenizedLine::transformContent
- Merged #6879 Only perform a single marker query for folds when updating screen lines
- Merged #473 Use token iterator rather than tokens shim on TokenizedLine if available