The quickest way to create a reminder on your iPhone™. It starts up quickly, allows you to scribble a letter, word, or figure on the screen, enter a time (with convienent shortcuts) and then get on with your day.
- Enter a reminder in just a few seconds
- Uses the UILocalNotification features found in iOs 4.0, allowing reminders to continue to fire even if Remindly isn't running
- Can choose between multiple different sounding alarms, including voice.
- Created by IoGee
- Inspired by Palm application Diddlebug.
- Available from App Store
Source code includes:
- Bezier curves for smoothing lines while drawing. Many drawing apps don't seem to do this, they really should.
- Background locaiton updates which fire geographical alarms when leaving or nearing a location
- Xibless design with application created only in code.
- Uses in-app purchase, a good reference for a often-confusing subject. When building for yourself, you probably want to modify method -(BOOL)isAllowedMoreNotes in NotesManager.m to always return true.
- Source code is released under the GPL v3.
- Images, Sounds and other assets are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial license.