This project implements a multi-connector bridge, copier, replicator between NATS and NATS streaming endpoints.
- Arbitrary subjects in NATS, wildcards for incoming messages
- Arbitrary channels in NATS streaming
- Optional durable subscriber names for streaming
- Configurable std-out logging
- A single configuration file, with support for reload
- Optional SSL to/from NATS and NATS streaming
- HTTP/HTTPS-based monitoring endpoints for health or statistics
The replicator runs as a single process with a configured set of connectors mapping a between a NATS subject or a NATS streaming channel. Each connector is a one-way replicator.
Connectors share a NATS connection and an optional connection to the NATS streaming server.
Request-reply is not supported.
The replicator is configured with a NATS server-like format, in a single file and uses the NATS logger.
An optional HTTP/HTTPS endpoint can be used for monitoring.
- Integrate with coveralls
Unless otherwise noted, the nats-replicator source files are distributed under the Apache Version 2.0 license found in the LICENSE file.