NATS is a simple, secure and performant communications system for digital systems, services and devices. NATS is part of the Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF). NATS has over 40 client language implementations, and its server can run on-premise, in the cloud, at the edge, and even on a Raspberry Pi. NATS can secure and simplify design and operation of modern distributed systems.
- Official Website
- Official Documentation
- Watch a video overview of NATS.
- Watch this video from SCALE 13x to learn more about its origin story and design philosophy.
- Twitter: Follow us on Twitter!
- Google Groups: Where you can ask questions
- Slack: Click here to join. You can ask question to our maintainers and to the rich and active community.
If you are interested in contributing to NATS, read about our...
The NATS product roadmap can be found here.
A third party security audit was performed by Cure53, you can see the full report here.
Reporting Security Vulnerabilities
If you've found a vulnerability or a potential vulnerability in the NATS server, please let us know at nats-security.
Unless otherwise noted, the NATS source files are distributed under the Apache Version 2.0 license found in the LICENSE file.