A tool that builds impress.js presentations
Current usage instructions
Stop the mouse pointer over a step to see the controls. Draggable controls let you set position, rotation and scale of the selected step. Caution: element is being redrawn when you stop the mouse, not all the time. I did that for your CPU ;)
Edit opens up a textarea with html contents of the step.
Wrap toggles the style of a classic slide.
Top left corner has some more buttons:
- Add new - creates a new step in presentation. The new step glows until you change its text.
- Overview - switches you from looking at a particular slide to the overview.
- Get file - downloads the resulting presentation
- style.css - downloads style.css file that needs to be next to the presentation.html (it's for you to edit)
You can download the presentation, but not push it back.
Plans and issues [notes to self, but tips are appreciated ;)]
Make it follow the mouse more closely (there are some fractions lost in vector rotation or it's just an issue of responsiveness)
- rearrange steps
- delete steps
- save work to localStorage ?
- load presentation file ?