A tool that builds impress.js presentations
Stop the mouse pointer over a step to see the controls. Draggable controls let you set position, rotation and scale of the selected step. Caution: element is being redrawn when you stop the mouse, not all the time. I did that for your CPU ;)
Edit opens up a textarea with html contents of the step.
Wrap toggles the style of a classic slide.
Top left corner has some more buttons:
- Add new - creates a new step in presentation. The new step glows until you change its text.
- Overview - switches you from looking at a particular slide to the overview.
- Get file - downloads the resulting presentation
- style.css - downloads style.css file that needs to be next to the presentation.html (it's for you to edit)
You can download the presentation, but not push it back.
Make it follow the mouse more closely (there are some fractions lost in vector rotation or it's just an issue of responsiveness)
- rearrange steps
- delete steps
- save work to localStorage ?
- load presentation file ?