www.awsiamlogin.com aims at providing easy access to manage and navigate across multiple Amazon Web Services (AWS) Accounts and bookmarking. AWS strongly recommends usage of IAM Access and the structure of the AWS IAM Login Portal or with AWS Alias; for which the URL isn’t rememberable (easily) thus leaning towards the usage of root account.
- Maintaining bookmarks of AWS accounts with friendly name
- No data stored at Server [effective use of Local Storage]
- One-Click Navigation to AWS account
- Restore accidentally closed AWS Management Console page without having to relogin again
- Restore accidentally closed AWS Management Console page (GovCloud) without having to relogin again