Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
nGrinder 3.2 and later supports not only Jython but also Groovy as scripting language. If you want to know about Groovy scripting, please refer Groovy Script
More practical ways for the advanced nGrinder user are...
- Do you want to write and run Groovy script in IDE before running it in nGrinder?
- Do you want to know what script types nGrinder supports?
- Do you miss the sample script for groovy?
- Do you need a custom dns entry? Need to change the /etc/hosts file in the agents? You can configure target host fields for this. You don't need root permission in agent machines.
- Do you need to use your own jar or py? Read followings.
- Do you need to load your own xml or txt file? Read followings.
- Do you need to simulate the multiple user scenario in the different run weight?
- Do you need to adjust the logger level to only see the errors? Read followings.
- Do you need to test DB performance? Doesn't nGrinder seems to support this? No.. You can still test it with nGrinder
- Do you need to parse data retrieved from server?
- Do you need to define your own statistic?
- Do you cope with the big response like movie or file download?
- Do you want to make each thread act differently?
- Do you need you test a socket.io app?
- Do you want to pass the parameter to the script to modify the behavior without script modification?
- Do you want to run tests with the native so or dlls?