A simple Windows utility which lets you control your laptop screen brightness, right from your system tray.
Use your mouse/scroll wheel!
- Power off the laptop screen, and any connected monitors if possible.
- Sleep mode shortcut.
- Enable 'Caffiene' mode to keep the monitor from turning off during idle.
- Enable 'Autostart' to put a shortcut in the startup folder.
- Show a static icon in the tray with the
- Hide the brightness text label in the fly-out window with the
Binaries are available on the releases page for this repo on GitHub.
BrightnessTray is released under the GPLv3. See LICENSE.
- Thanks to David Warner's WPF Notification Area Icon sample code, from http://blog.quppa.net/2011/01/03/windows-7-style-notification-area-applications-in-wpf-recap-sample/