Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
- Customise the colors used to render the tray icon text (See README)
- Fix system brightness erroneously changing when the slider wasn't actually changed (bug was occurring when first opening the flyout)
- Add crash logging (will output a text file on an unhanded exception)
- Add "Start screen saver" to tray menu
- Fix bug where some tray menu items did not work until the Flyout window had been rendered at least once
Small update with easy bug fixes
Your screen brightness should now flicker less when the brightness is changed from external sources (hotkeys, etc.).
- Attempt to catch OS shutdown events to exit cleanly
- Destroy the brightness-changed event listener upon exit
- Ignore GetCursorPosition() failures
- Bugfix with creation of startup entry
- Hardcode name of startup entry file (enforce only one BrightnessTray entry)
Hoping this solves the random crashes during logoff/shutdown!
New features to make BrightnessTray more useful!
The tray icon now shows the brightness level as text.
- Turn off with the
/NoTextIconparameter to show a static icon instead.
The fly-out panel now also displays a label with the current brightness percentage.
- Hide the label with