Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Small update with easy bug fixes
Your screen brightness should now flicker less when the brightness is changed from external sources (hotkeys, etc.).
- Attempt to catch OS shutdown events to exit cleanly
- Destroy the brightness-changed event listener upon exit
- Ignore GetCursorPosition() failures
- Bugfix with creation of startup entry
- Hardcode name of startup entry file (enforce only one BrightnessTray entry)
Hoping this solves the random crashes during logoff/shutdown!
New features to make BrightnessTray more useful!
The tray icon now shows the brightness level as text.
- Turn off with the
/NoTextIconparameter to show a static icon instead.
The fly-out panel now also displays a label with the current brightness percentage.
- Hide the label with