Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Only use this if you are having problems!!
This is an attempt to fix crashes for people who are using custom msstyles to theme Windows.
Important: If this fixes the problem for you, please let me know!
Everyone else can stick to the May 2015 release.
- Removed the defunct CraftBukkit server files downloader function, replaced by helpful text. This was otherwise confusing some users.
- Tidied some UI elements
- Fixed some crashes and bugs that no-one reported
- Fix. Player management lists were showing some usernames in quotation marks due to the last changes.
- Player lists (Essential plugin): The headings for player lists, such as "Developer:", will be hidden instead of being incorrectly shown only for the first entry. Tags will remain.
Contribution from @CodeGrappler:
- RAM usage monitors have text
- Added a CPU usage monitor with text
Improved world management screen:
- Simplified workflow. Removed confusing buttons.
- (Affecting the new JSON format) Corrected removal of items from player
- Moved \ConfigPages to \Pages\ConfigPages which makes more sense
- Bugfix: Now greys out checkmark on MainWindow closing notice if
- Fixed some typos + description labels
- Other UI changes and fixes (e.g. No default focus for ENTER key on
- Initial support for Minecraft 1.8. Note: to edit the ops/whitelist/ban/ip-ban lists in Dashboard, the server must be running. Dashboard cannot edit these files when the server is offline. - 
- Copy your IP address in the Invite players screen! yay for pasting right into skype !o!o!o!
 The server seems to delete any new entries in the JSON-format files without the UUID field, of which I don't yet have the api access to retrieve the UUID from usernames.
- save crash reports to desktop if write permission error
- fixed 'excluded directories' field in the Dashboard 'app settings'
- don't crash if whitelist.txt doesn't exist
- reduced file size
- Dashboard settings and scheduled tasks are saved to dashboard.jsn and tasks.jsn
- Old settings won't be migrated. But don't worry - there's not that much!