Step By Step Installation Guide
Download and unzip the Osclass package.
Move the Osclass unzipped files to the desired location on your server.
Execute the Osclass installation script by accessing index.php or oc-includes/osclass/install.php from your browser:
- If you’ve installed it in the domain’s root directory, you’ll have to go to: http://example.com/index.php or directly to http://example.com/oc-includes/osclass/install.php
- If you’ve installed it in a subdirectory inside the domain, classifieds, for example, go to: http://example.com/classifieds/index.php or directly to http://example.com/classifieds/oc-includes/osclass/install.php
Follow the installer’s instructions:
- Step 4.1
- Make sure the server has the required permissions to write in the files and directories specified. This will allow you to create a basic configuration file as well as upload images, documents, etc.
- Step 4.2
- Add your access details to the database. If you haven’t created it yet, the installer will ask for another account with permissions that will allow to do it for you.
- Step 4.3
- Add the basic installation details and select your classifieds site’s country.
- Step 4.4
- Your installation is finished! Use the automatically-generated password to access your admin panel (/oc-admin).