WordPress Content Mirroring Tool
Contributors: Navigation North Tags: mirror, importer, external content Requires at least: 3.0.1 Tested up to: 4.2.4 Stable tag: 4.2 License: GPLv2 or later License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Copyright / License / Funding Notice
This project has been funded at least or in part with Federal funds from the U.S. Department of Education under Contract Number ED-OOS-14-P-5009. The content of this publication does not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the U.S. Department of Education nor does mention of trade names, commercial products, or organizations imply endorsement by the U.S. Government.
Automatically import HTML content from external web pages and append to existing WP pages.
Frequently Asked Questions
No Frequently Asked Questions
No screenshots available.
= 0.8.7 =
- Bug fix - deleting all content items from a page
- Better debugging for certain operations
= 0.8.6 =
- Support for Awards template
= 0.8.4 =
- Bug fix on Refresh All
- Better replacement of relative links on imported content
= 0.8.2 =
- Added Refresh All function
- Added debug mode for additional logging
= 0.8.1 =
- Add function to fix links between mirrored pages
= 0.8.0 =
- Initial release, for use on innovation.ed.gov