Yet Another Favicon Downloader
Table of contents
Yet Another Favicon Downloader (YAFD for short) is a plugin for KeePass 2.x that allows you to quickly download favicons for your password entries.
- Concurrent and responsive (allows faster downloads without freezing the user interface)
- Lightweight and reliable (designed to download thousands of icons in batch)
- Smart and efficient
- Avoids duplicate icons (reuses custom icons already present in the database)
- Download entries without a URL scheme (automatically prefix URLs with
- Linux support (experimental)
- Proxy support (respects KeePass settings)
- KeePass 2.34 or higher.
- Mono 4.8.0 or newer.
- .NET Framework 4.5 or newer.
- Download the latest release.
- Copy YetAnotherFaviconDownloader.plgx into KeePass plugins folder.
- Restart KeePass in order to load the plugin.
This plugin adds a new menu item called "Download Favicons" into the entry and group context menus of KeePass.
Select one or more entries and click Download Favicons to download the favicon associated with that URL.
You can also select one group and click Download Favicons to download favicons for all entries in this group and its subgroups.
See the Releases section for more details of each release.
Copyright and license
Yet Another Favicon Downloader source code is licensed under the MIT License.
Documentation is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Other Resources are separately licensed.
When you contribute to this repository you are doing so under the above licenses.