- Automatically adds https:// prefix to URLs while resolving the website address, if it fails try http:// as fallback.
(as suggested on pull request #31 by @firesoft-de)
Please refer to Settings: Automatic prefix URLs with http(s):// for more details.
- Improves compatibility with third party plugins.
- Adds mnemonics to menu items.
- Improves site download compatibility.
- Download all entries in a group recursively.
- Several improvements when downloading favicons (thanks @lukefor).
- Use title field if URL field is empty (thanks @huseyint).
Please refer to Settings: Use title field if URL field is empty for more details.
- No longer compatible with older runtime versions.
- Windows 7 SP 1 with .NET Framework 4.5.
- Debian 9 with Mono 4.8.0.
- Automatically adds http:// prefix to URLs while resolving the website address.
- Minor changes to make it easier to read downloads results.
Please refer to Settings: Automatic prefix URLs with http:// for more details.