Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Added support for Apache. Flask app can now be fronted by an Apache web server that doesn't need to be turned on every time.
- Uses standalone WSGI implementation
- Apache2 and libapache2-mod-wsgi-py3 dependencies added
utildirectory which contains
uptime.wsgiwhich are needed for Apache integration.
- Fixed bug that required all queries to be committed in the reporting methods
- Added table of contents to readme
- Minor typo fixes
- Other minor bug fixes