Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 31 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
- added is_secure method to Request class,
request.is_secure() will return
True if using https
- added host_url propety to Request class,
request.host_url will return
something like http://0:8080 depending on your url
- fixed bug on tools.py to remove 'log=True' on the response body when raising
an exeption and using
- Added the
add_header method to the response class, with the intention to
allow multiple headers with the same name, example 'Set-Cookie'.
- Compiling regex using 'r' (raw string notation).
- Improved logs order and removed 'get' to use 'in' instead.
- fixed bug on py_mod to allow sub modules based on the URI to work properly,
- fixed __init__ to make custom versions match allowed_URI_chars
- changed UUID4 to UUID1
- log when trying to load the _catchall, if no _catchall raise Exception about
the missing module
- replaced iteritems with items() to be Python 3 compatible
- replaced itertools.ifilter with filter
- improve py_mod if a URI ends with an slash for example:
http://api.zunzun.io/v1/add/user/, the py_mod will be:
- Added the log option to the HTTPException, if set to True it will log the
exception otherwise not.
- Fixed core to be thread safe.
- New classes request, response, the dispatch method require this
dispatch(self, request, response).
- lazy load of resources.
- __catchall module
- dispatch method requires now only one argument, which is environ, the start_response is handled by the API it self.
- http_status_codes now is a dictionary.
- self._headers is created only once at the beginning and per request just
copied to self.headers.
- Fixed tools.log_json function to not indent when no indent value is set.
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.