Gotrain fits feedforward backpropigation neural networks to classification data.
Create a toy dataset and train a multilayer perceptron network (MLP):
$ cat > ./xor.csv <<EOF 1,0,1 1,1,0 0,0,0 0,1,1 EOF $ ./gotrain -datapath ./xor.csv MLP
For help on global flags and available artificial neuro networks (ANNs):
$ ./gotrain -h
For help on model specific flags:
$ ./gotrain MLP -h
- Support model persistence in PMML.
- Describe network topology outside of code.
- Mutate network topology during training to minimize neuron count.
- Optimize hyperparameters during training to converge faster.
- Implement more training algorithms.