exchange2ical extracts a public folder calendar from OWA2003 and generates a ics file from the data.
the extraction highly depends on how events are added to OWA2003 and might need to be changed for your use case.
- python2 (tested with 2.7)
- any webserver
- any cron daemon
1) copy exchange2icalrc-sample to either /etc/exchange2icalrc or $HOME/.exchange2ical/exchange2icalrc (prioritised)
2) adjust config to your needs
3) add a cron job (eg. */30 * * * * /path/to/exchange2ical)
additional steps when using a webserver:
1) create a user (for example: exchange)
2) setup a directory within webserver-root (for example: /var/http/cal)
3) chown exchange:http /var/http/cal
4) chmod 2750 /var/http/cal
5) see 'install process' above
a bridge for exchange 2003 public folder calendar to ics