This JQuery plugin lets you map a CouchDb view to a html grid. That’s it. I looked at the other JQuery grid plug-ins – many of which a really great – But I couldn’t get them working and since I’m lazy I wrote this specialized plug-in.
So here are its features:
- It’s HTML agnostic. Y ou can use tables or divs or any HTML to layout your data.
- You can view JSON data from any source – such as CouchDB.
- You get column sorting.
- You get paging paging
- It’s compatible with JEditable. So you can edit your data.
- Really small – Currently under 3K.
- Coded in a clean fashion so you can subclass header/body or footer generation and the loading and saving of data.