Map module for Icinga Web 2
Table of Contents
You could also integrate a map as dashlet into your dashboards:
Icinga Web 2 and this Icinga Web 2 module are licensed under the terms of the GNU General Public License Version 2, you will find a copy of this license in the LICENSE file included in the source package.
This module uses Leaflet and several plugins:
- Leaflet - BSD 2-clause "Simplified" License
- Leaflet.markercluster - MIT license
- Leaflet.Locate - MIT license
- Leaflet.EasyButton - MIT license
- Leaflet.Spin - MIT license
- Leaflet.awesome-markers - MIT license
- Spin.js - MIT license
Join the Icinga community channels for questions.
- Icinga Web 2 (>= 2.4.1)
This module borrows a lot from https://github.com/Mikesch-mp/icingaweb2-module-globe.
There are many ways to contribute to the Icinga Web module for Maps -- whether it be sending patches, testing, reporting bugs, or reviewing and updating the documentation. Every contribution is appreciated!
Please continue reading in the contributing chapter.