npm install riak-js@latest
If you clone the repository or download a tarball from github you will need CoffeeScript.
It can be installed via
brew install coffee-script or
npm install coffee-script.
cake dev to start continuous compilation. You may also want to run
npm link so that whenever you call
require('riak-js') it will always point to the current dev version.
cake test or
cake -s test. Requires Vows 0.5.2.
Features and documentation
- Fix index.js and package.json for npm compat
- Fix recursing usermeta
- Fix for luwak location parsing
- Updates related to Riak Search operations
- Test backend implementation
- Connect session store
- Protobuf parsing is now more robust
- Replace client every time ECONNREFUSED occurs
- Initial Riak Search support
- Minor bugfixing and internals refactoring
- Add support for bucket listing in HTTP (new Riak 0.14 feature)
- Updated to CoffeeScript 1.0.0
- Fixed a memory leak caused by adding too many Event Listeners
- If there's no
vclockpresent in a Meta, do not send any