This HTA shell was created to assist in breakout assessments. I built this over a year ago initally and thought others might find it useful so have now made it public. Please feel free to submit pull requests.
- List Drives - Lists all local drives on the host. You can then click a drive letter to start navigating folders and files.
- List Folder - Entering a folder path in the top input box and clicking this button will start navigation at this point.
- User Profile Folder - Starts navigation at the
- Read File - Entering a file path in the top input box and clicking this button will display the file contents in the window. For images these are displayed as images instead.
- Local Users & Groups - Enumerates all groups and their memberships.
- Scheduled Tasks - Produces a highlevel task list in an HTML table, this can be copied into Excel for filtering for example.
- Local Password Policy - Runs
net accountsand displays output within the window.
- Forest Information - Lists information about the local computers forest if domain joined including trust relationships.
- New LDAP Query - Displays a form to run an LDAP query. The attributes selected are then presented in a HTML table.
- Run Program (Interactive) - Runs the specified command in the input box and interactively displays it. Useful for launching
powershell.exeetc. Does not bypass restrictions.
- Run Program (Background) - Runs the specified command in the input box and captures the standrd out to the window. Useful for running comands that close on exit. Does not bypass restrictions.
- Run XML for MSBuild - Using the specified XML file in the input box this is run against MSBuild.exe.