Metasploit AV Evasion
Metasploit payload generator that avoids most Anti-Virus products.
Released as open source by NCC Group Plc - http://www.nccgroup.com/
Developed by Daniel Compton, daniel dot compton at nccgroup dot com
Released under AGPL see LICENSE for more information
Updated 08/2015 by Jason Soto, jason_soto [AT] jsitech [DOT] com
Removed Deprecated Commands in favor of MsfVenom
Removed use of ifconfig for more Distro Compatibility, Using "ip route" for ip Detection
Added gcc compiler use condition for use in Arch Based Distros
Using "msfconsole -x" for auto Listener launching instead of resource file
Twitter = @JsiTech
Tested on Kali Linux
git clone https://github.com/nccgroup/metasploitavevasion.git
chmod +x the avoid.sh file before use.
How To Use
Then follow the on screen prompts.
- Easily generate a Metasploit executable payload to bypass Anti-Virus detection
- Local or remote listener generation
- Disguises the executable file with a PDF icon
- Executable opens minimised on the victims computer
- Automatically creates AutoRun files for CDROM exploitation
Version 1.5 - Official release.