Redmine Markdown Extra formatter
This is a redmine plugin for supporting Markdown Extra as a wiki format.
What is redmine?
Redmine is a flexible project management web application. See the official site for more details.
What is Markdown Extra?
PHP Markdown Extra is a special version of PHP Markdown implementing some features currently not available with the plain Markdown syntax. (excerpt from http://michelf.com/projects/php-markdown/extra/)
- Redmine >= 0.9.4
- BlueFeather gem - see http://ruby.morphball.net/bluefeather/index_en.html
- Copy the plugin directory into the vendor/plugins directory
- Start Redmine
- Installed plugins are listed on 'Admin -> Information' screen.
- Junya Ogura (http://github.com/juno) for making the change to use BlueFeather library
- Yuki Sonoda (http://github.com/yugui) did the real work by creating the redmine_rd_formatter
- Jean-Philippe Lang for making the change to RedMine (based on Yuki's patch) to allow pluggable formatters
Suggestions, Bugs, Refactoring?
Fork away and create a Github Issue. Pull requests are welcome. http://github.com/juno/redmine_markdown_extra_formatter/tree/master