Licensing 1.4.2 bug fix
Licensing 1.4.1 Critical Security Update
This release includes the following changes:
- Critical security patch
- Licensing module can now be translated. This includes converting the database to UTF-8. The French translation is provided (but still needs some polishing).
- Improved form validation to prevent empty forms
This version adds a calendar that displays upcoming license renewals (via a new Calendar button added to the top navigation bar). The calendar looks at the Subscription End field in the Resources module to display those resources (along with a link to the associated licenses) that will be expiring in the coming months and/or years. The resources displayed are controlled in the Admin tab.
Calendar settings include:
- Authorized Site(s) – Controls which site’s resources will display. Multiple sites may selected. This was added because we use CORAL for our consortium.
- Days After Subscription End – How long should the resource display past the resource’s Subscription End? We aren’t always able to complete a license before a subscription ends so we still want these resources to show up on the calendar until they’re complete and have a new Subscription End date. Once a resource is past its Subscription End, the number of days past the expiration will show up in red.
- Days Before Subscription End – How long before the Subscription End should the resource display? We mainly use the calendar for databases (bigger licenses) so we like to see upcoming renewals two years in advance.
- Resource Type(s) – Which resources to display? You can select multiple types.