Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
This release includes the following new features:
- Critical security patch
- Issues/Problems with a resource can now be reported through CORAL for the purpose of tracking. An alert can be set up so that the user receives a reminder to follow-up on the problem. Once the issue has been addressed, it can be archived and a list of all open and archived issues can be viewed and/or exported.
- Current and upcoming downtime can also now be tracked in CORAL. As with the issues, a list of current/upcoming and previous downtime can be viewed and/or exported.
- Translation into French, and support for future translation projects. This includes converting the database to UTF-8.
- Convert to new database API (mysqli)
- Better validation of input forms