This project is a collection of programs that help to sniff the Lightning cable or manipulate what is transmitted.
Each folder is one program:
- acc_id_sniff: Sniff the ACC_ID pin.
- acc_id_spoof: Use your Arduino to identify as a genuine lightning controller.
- serial_sniff: Sniff the UART bus of a serial accessory using an Arduino.
- serial_mitm: Let a MFI accessory authenticates to the iDevice and then hijack the serial bus.
- ios_app: A simple iOS app to send abritary text to an external accessory and see the response.
Details about how you can use these programs are to be found in Freedelity's blog