diff with JSON structure.
Download a binary
Download a binary from releases and put it into PATH.
Build from source
git clone --depth=1 firstname.lastname@example.org:ne-sachirou/diff-with-json.git cd diff-with-json make build install
diff-with-json [OPTIONS] FILES... diff with JSON structure. Example: diff-with-json -L a.json -L b.json /tmp/a /tmp/b Options: -u, --unified -L LABEL, --label=LABEL Use LABEL instead of file name. -h, --help Output this help.
Tips: Use with SVN.
svn diff --diff-cmd diff-with-json
Building for Linux
Building for Mac OS X
- Mac OS X
- Xcode Command Line Tool
make test before commit.
Please Edit src/README.md.ecr then
- Fork it ( https://github.com/ne-sachirou/diff-with-json/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my_new_feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my_new_feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- [ne-sachirou] ne_Sachirou - creator, maintainer