Messenger bot that shows some social stats.
- Start the application:
- Go to localhost:8080 to see:
- Read your app's source code at src/social_stats_bot/service.clj. Explore the docs of functions that define routes and responses.
- Run your app's tests with
lein test. Read the tests at test/social_stats_bot/service_test.clj.
Developing your service
- Start a new REPL:
- Start your service in dev-mode:
(def dev-serv (run-dev))
- Connect your editor to the running REPL session. Re-evaluated code will be seen immediately in the service.
Docker container support
- Configure your service to accept incoming connections (edit service.clj and add ::http/host "0.0.0.0" )
- Build an uberjar of your service:
- Build a Docker image:
sudo docker build -t social-stats-bot .
- Run your Docker image:
docker run -p 8080:8080 social-stats-bot