To work on the website of the Neard project, you'll need the following things installed on your machine :
- Ruby - choose an available tool to install Ruby on your system (or use Neard).
- Bundler -
$ gem install bundler
- Jekyll -
$ gem install jekyll
- Yarn - use the installer (or use Neard).
- Clone this repo, or download it into a directory of your choice.
- Inside the directory, run
This will give you file watching, browser synchronisation, auto-rebuild, CSS/JS and vendor injecting :
$ gulp serve
- Clean Blog
- Back To Top
- Twitter Bootstrap 3.2.0 Callout CSS Styles
LICENSE for more details.