Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
- AWS autoscaling support (@mcollina @Nss)
- Deployment queue, do one deployment at a time (@Nss)
- Container names are now unique for each topology (@Nss) - breaking
- new start/stop commands (@darragh-hayes)
- A failing build in a buildall command should fail the command
- Analyzer and check/fix cycle working on process-container (@mcollina).
- New syntax for the definitions (@pelger).
- Specify an optional commit message (@pelger).
checkoutDir option to the definitions, so a user can specify
where to check out the source code (@mcollina).
autoCheckoutDir option in the configs, which automatically
checkoutDir option to the git branch (@pelger,
- Node v0.12 support.
- Resolved reliability issues with process containers
ignored property in the process containers
- System-specific config file and AWS support (@mcollina)
- System-specific AWS credentials (@McDonnellDean)
- Correctly link and unlink AWS AMI instances on fix
reported by @darragh-hayes #72 (@mcollina)
- Support local .jshintrc for systems (@darragh-hayes)
- Avoid pulling on compile via config (@pelger)
- Disambiguate correctly between systems with similar names if
cwd is the system folder (@mcollina)
- Temporarily removed nscale-api and nscale-web
- Removed commit on build.
- Set the git commit of the target container in the compiled JSON.
- Swapped the old environment to new custom targets, no more
automatic mapping. So now you can have 'development', 'staging' and
'production', or just 'monkey'.
- deploy, analyze, ... a named target.
- nscale-kernel cleanup.
- containerDefinitions ids now contains the commit SHA.
- container ids now contains the commit SHA.
- moved the timeline out of system repo.
- Removed alias in the services definition, you should rename
In practice this file
- Removed commands: system clone, remote add, system put, system sync
- support per target overrides in container definitions
- full support for process containers
- improved support for AWS machine tagging
- full support for AWS load balancers
- improved documentation
- Working process-based containers with development mode
- new development workflow
- Do not allow '-' in the system names #48.
- Support custom branch in
- Handle HTTP git urls inside service definitions
- Protect against missing systems in the Kernel API
- Better output on the client for missing systems
so that builds and pulls requires less time as it deduplicates
- Analysis refactoring to complete faster
- full AWS cold boot support
- AWS configuration cleaned up
- support for deployment on bare metal
- preliminary supporto for DigitalOcean
- improved kernel debug logging
- corrected default configuration in web and api
- removd unused code from nscale-util
- Improved error reporting for the compiler
- Check on the logical validity of a system.js configuration
- Support multiple root elements in the system.js
- Added a direct environment for bare metal/ssh-only vms
- Reduced disk space for image exports with gzip
- Added a '-v' flag that display nscale version
- Removed docker-registry-container and merged it with docker-container
- Added Google Analytics opt-in usage tracking
- Improved support for AWS
- Improved support for AWS
- AWS plugins now compatible with compilation process
- Compiler support for addtitional attirbutes in topology section
- Support for docker over TLS
- Support for boot2docker 1.3.0
nsd cont buildall
- Refactoring and added tests of nscale-kernel
- nscale no longer deletes docker containers and images during build
- introduced the new system compiler to avoid messing with system.json
- added process containers
- refactored of the analyzers to generalize the docker parts
- improved the client output during build and deploy
nsd sys link <path> command
nsd cont buildall command
- moved the checkout folders for containers repositories from
- moved the build folders for containers repositories from
- improved system create, now using a better project generator
- sudo arguments removed, now relies on membership of docker group
- fixed git clone issue on hypenated urls
- fixed hardcoded localhost in webapp
- client code cleanup
- filters added to local docker analyzer
- nscale-system tag filter for AWS analyzer
- system name tag added on AWS instance boot
- improved error reporting for system commands
- Refactor for common nscale docker analyzer
- Remove virtualbox-container and use blank-container instead.
- Merged boot2docker-container and docker-container,
Linux and Mac OS X can now run the same examples.
- Customizable kernel logging.
- Correctly quoting paths with spaces.
- Automatic system detection for nscale-client
- SSH pre-connect to fix known_hosts problems
- Error handling for missing github keys
- Improved crash reports.
- Added release policy.
- Initial public release for nodeconf.eu 2014.
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.