An overview of the NEAR protocol documentation. There is a Basics section, A Quick Start guide, and a list of tutorials. You can connect with us on our Github and on Discord.
NEAR Protocol is a scalable, developer-friendly platform for creating decentralized applications.
This documentation should provide you with everything you need to get started with NEAR as well as a reference to support ongoing development.
If you're itching to jump right in and you don't want to follow a tutorial, the basics section will provide you with the cheat sheet you need to hit the ground running.
The Quick Start section provides you with everything you need to:
- Quickly get an application running on NEAR using the online IDE
- Run and interact with DevNet in your local environment
- Build and run a node from source
- Connect to NEAR TestNet: sync local node to it and deploy apps
The Tutorials section contains several tutorials which will help you learn how to build, test and deploy smart contracts.
- A simple multiplayer interactive game
- Create your own ERC-20 token smart contract
- How to build an Oracle
- Run your own TestNet: locally or on Google Cloud
The Protocol Details section contains in-depth information about the protocol itself.
The Client API section contains documentation for the NEARLib.js library.
Support & Community
If you have any questions about NEAR, you can get direct access to the team behind it and other members of the community through Discord.