MegaSquirt MSQ file sharing and viewing site.
Pronounced 'masker' I guess? Supposed to be a play on imgur.
Parses MSQ "XML" in tandem with an associated INI (config) file and displays it in a familiar format for viewing and comparing.
Try it now at: https://msqur.com
- MSnS-extra (partial)
This is basically a one-man operation. I welcome any contributions: code, styles, text content, or simply spelling & grammar. If you're interesting in helping out, please first take a look at the existing issues and see if you can offer any assistance with them. If you don't see your issue or new idea listed there you can create a new issue. Please be detailed.
If you'd like to run a copy to develop yourself, read the Installation section below.
- PHP 7.x with the following extensions:
- Web server (Apache/nginx/etc.)
- phpMyAdmin - For managing the DB
These steps could be improved
- Clone repo to dev directory
- Create database for msqur, and assign it a user
- Copy script.config.dist to script.config and modify for use (setup DB connection information)
- Copy src/config.php.dist to src/config.php (setup DB information again)
- Update DB with update scripts in sequential order (patse into phpMyAdmin or piped to
- Hit webserver to start using it (eg.
php -S, etc.)
Source tree description
db- Database scripts
doxygen- Doxygen configuration and generated code documentation
src- PHP source
ini- Megasquirt configuration files
view- PHP/JS frontend source
lib- JS 3rd party libraries
img- Static images
tests- PHP Unit Tests (TODO)
Update & Deployment Instructions
These steps are outdated
- Pull updates on host.
- Update any configuration files (config.php, script.config) if needed.
- Run any new DB scripts.
- Run deploy.sh to copy web files to web server.
msqur is licensed under the GPL v3.0. A copy of this license is included in the LICENSE.md file in the source tree.
Who do I talk to?
This section needs to be updated
- jQuery, jQuery UI
- jquery.tablesorter http://tablesorter.com/docs/
- Tango Icon Theme