Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- arm64v8 auto release added to DockerHub
- Refactored The RabbitMQ connection flow
- Updated contrib guidlines
- Adding protection check for RabbitMQ to prevent attempting to close an already closed connection
- Changed Dockerfile CMD to the recommended format
- gunicorn now defaults to using gevent for increased parallelability
- Multiple smaller bugfixes & updates
- Inital sync of workers now done via RabbitMQ - this removes the need for the workers to be able to access MongoDB.
- MongoDB index by app name, greatly speeding up retrieval in Nebula clusters with a lot of apps.
- Bug fix where the initial fanout creation would create wrongly named fanout exchanges, resulting in duplicate exchanges.
- Properly closing RabbitMQ connections when done using them.
- Updating requirements to latest versions.
- Added requirements needed to allow MongoDB to be configured via SRV records
- Multiple bugfixes & improvements.
- RabbitMQ fanout exchange now recreated if somehow deleted (prevents manual accidents)
- MongoDB 4.x.x support
- Switched to alpine
- Python updated to 2.7.15
- Updated multiple prereqs package versions
- On case of missing params on a create\update application request a list of what params are missing will be returned
- Multiple bugfixes & improvments
- Fixed rolling restart
- RabbitMQ exchanges are now set as durable - BREAKING CHANGE - older versions must delete existing exchanges and recreate them when updating
- Modules now installed from the requirements.txt file in the Dockerized version
- Modules are now version locked
- A lot of parameters now has default values
- Multiple bug fixes & improvements