Gradle Metrics Plugin
Collects Gradle build metrics and log events and and persists them to an external datastore. Metrics include:
- Info - Gradle start parameters, system properties and environment variables. SCM and GIT information if the gradle-info-plugin has been applied
- Project - name and version
- Events - configuration, dependency resolution, task execution
- Task executions - result, elapsed time per task
- Tests - result, elapsed time per test
- Result - success, failure with throwable, elapsed time
- Custom metrics that have been provided via
Refer to the Gradle Plugin Portal for instructions on how to apply the plugin.
The project wiki contains the full documentation for the plugin.
Copyright 2015-2016 Netflix, Inc.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.