Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Enable user to switch between AI only vs AI/mining mode
- move Decentralized ID to ~/.nbai/worker_conf
- change programing language from python to golang
- Automatically verify port listening status.
- Add worker ID, task ID in script execution log.
- Re-define hardware and installed software information for benchmarking
- Add interruption handling in case of worker forced exit.
- Added task script running Traceback in execution log
- Performance tested for AI worker network connection
(Note: Only applicable for workers already installed ai-worker-ubuntu-v0.0.1. if you haven’t installed any worker client before, you may skip this notice and proceed to install latest version.)
Step 1. Back up your worker id and private key in /ai-worker-ubuntu-v0.0.1/config/setup.ini
Step 2. Download latest ai-worker installation package from https://github.com/nebulaai/ai-worker/releases, manually unzip by Archive Manager.
Step 3. Replace config/setup.ini with the one you have backed up.
Step 4. Open terminal and re-install according to instructions on https://orioncloud.io/ai-workers.html#step-by-step.
Your credit deposit in previous ledger group will be maintained. Please submit refund request for assistance.
Latest release AI worker for running AI task in Orion platform
-Add UTC timestamp in worker terminal prompt
-Resolve and specify hardware recognition error