How to Join Nebulas Testnet
We are glad to release the Nebulas Testnet. It simulates the Nebulas network and NVM, and allows developers to interact with Nebulas without paying the cost of gas.
The Nebulas Testnet's executable file and dependant libraries need to be built first. Several important modules are highlighted below:
- NBRE: The Nebulas Blockchain Runtime Environment is the platform for running Nebulas Protocol Representation, such as the DIP, the NR, etcetera.
- NEB: The main process of the Nebulas Testnet.
NBRErun in standalone processes, and communicate through IPC.
Details of building the modules can be found in tutorials.
The testnet configuration files are in the folder
testnet branch, including
All configurable information about the genesis block is defined in genesis.conf, including
- meta.chain_id: chain identity
- consensus.dpos.dynasty: the initial dynasty of validators
- token_distribution: the initial allocation of tokens
Attention: DO NOT change the genesis.conf.
All configurable information about runtime is defined in config.conf.
Please check the
template.conf to find more details about the runtime configuration.
Tips: the official seed node info is as below,
- GetNebState : returns nebulas client info.
- GetAccountState: returns the account balance and nonce.
- LatestIrreversibleBlock: returns the latest irreversible block.
- Call: execute smart contract locally. The tx won't be submitted on chain.
- SendRawTransaction: submit signed transaction. The transaction must be signed before sending.
- GetTransactionReceipt: get transaction receipt info from the transaction hash.
More Nebulas APIs at RPC.
Each email can claim tokens every day here.
- Installation (thanks Victor)
- Sending a Transaction (thanks Victor)
- Introducing Smart Contract Storage (thanks Victor)
- Interacting with Nebulas by RPC API (thanks Victor)